Resources so you can keep reading!
1. The library has many large print books, both fiction and non-fiction. They are denoted with a red spine label. Ask any staff for help locating them.
2. Staff can order specific titles in large print through our inter-library loan system.
3. We offer many books as audio books, playable with any CD player or computer disk drive.
4. Overdrive and Libby offer downloadable books and devices allow you to enlarge the font.
5. The State Library's Talking Books program meets the reading needs and interests of New Hampshire residents who are physically unable to see, handle or process printed material comfortably. Borrow the easy-to-use audio player and get books through the mail. Or listen anytime on your mobile device and many eReaders.
Fill out an application and mail to: NH State Library, Talking Books Services,117 Pleasant Street, Concord, NH 03301.
6. The National Library Service for the Blind and Print Disabled offers information on their services and reading materials.